|
let's keep track of time
Sunday, July 18, 2010, 21:02
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong$BlogItemTitle$> Went shopping with my mom today. Times like these make me wish I was once petite again. Well, petite like slim and proportionate, not fat on the ass. HA. HA. SIGH. I wish I knew better when I ate so much in London (and not that the food was fab still). I wish I continued gyming (I stopped after returning from Sg in February). Now it's all too late. J Yeoh said it and now I believed it - a moment on your lips, a lifetime on your hips. Haha. But it's alright. I'll continue my aerobics in London again. And once the stupid rain in Singapore decides to stop, I'll get back on track with parents again. Then let the fats be gone. Labels: exercise C. |