|
let's keep track of time
Saturday, July 17, 2010, 23:19
(Untitled)$BlogItemTitle$> Basically spent most of today sleeping. Not that I'm complaining, although I ought to do something more productive with what's left of my precious summer. Like read. I have a pile of books waiting for me to be read. I'm too engrossed in reading Calvin & Hobbes right now, but I know I really ought to get started with all the books I have now (unless I want to bring them to London and I know I'd be too busy with school to read any of them) : The Lovely Bones (Marcus's), Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass, Aesop Fables, Book of Tomorrow, Moby Dick, Women in Town, Tess of D'Urbervilles. Besides, there's plenty more of books I want to read before the tsunami of law readings attack me. Went to Joshua's birthday party. Too. Many. Kids. 8 of them excluding my brother and I, as well as my older cousins. Pretty much had fun scaring them with my camera. I don't know why my shots were all so blur! I think it's the lighting in Gram's place, plus I refuse to use flash. Oh well. Sometimes I don't really like gatherings like these. Conversations exchanged sometimes seem stupid and meaningless to me. But then again, if you don't have functions like these, chances are you won't be meeting your relatives often. But I just simply hate answering the same questions they ask each time we meet e.g. Do you live near/together with your brother? When are you going back? Is it fun there? BLAHBLAHBLAH. Oh cmon seriously. For the last five times THESE QUESTIONS WERE REPEEATED INDEFINITELY IT'S DRIVING ME MAD. Nonetheless, it's still family. C. |