let's keep track of time




Sunday, July 25, 2010, 23:18
Tried to paint a picture of love

I wonder who reads this space. I know you do.

Three years, two months and six days, to be precise. Nothing really to regret about, I think. A bittersweet relationship which I'd hold dear to for as long as my memory does not fail me. How it started, how it went, how it lasted, and then ended. The ups and downs. The betrayal committed by me when I chose to go London. The laughters, the tears. The anger, the pain.

Someone special. Someone who has a special place in my heart. For being the best friend I had the last three years. Someone who was willing to go through thick and thin with me, but I failed him. It'd be a hole - one which we have to crawl up on our own. Maybe unscathed, maybe not. We'd grow, I know. We'd be stronger.

I'm happy, in an odd way. That till the very end it was sweet. Bittersweet. It pains to lose what you once had and cherished. But when you know that things are not right, you just can't let it continue going wrong. Pain, learn to ride it out, because life gives more.

Stay strong, stay happy, smile and move on.

Labels: ,


C.