|
let's keep track of time
Saturday, August 7, 2010, 23:56
Hard Rock Cafe Singapore$BlogItemTitle$> We reminisced on the past today, caught up with the present and looked forward to the future. Funny how life has changed so much since. Met up with Erlina, Pris, Lou, Siewmin, Peizhen, Shuhuan, Jonk, Gavin, Zhipeng. Hanif was in Msia. Sometimes I feel bad when we meet up like this without asking the rest of the class. Which is odd. Because upon reflection, I realise actually back then in TK, I was never really super duper uber close with people in class. Maybe just Erli. If my memory didn't fail me, I grew closer to this group of friends during the mugging period. And the katong laksa & awfully chocolate when I crash the NP group. Mmmm since then, post-TK, I do hang out with them. Which is nice and comforting to know that although I was a mugging-band robot, I still had friends whom I cherish after graduation. Maybe if I had been more humane in school last time, we'd have been even closer? I don't know. But I'm good with how life is right now. I like how we meet up once a year (but not on the account because I'm back please!) and feast hahaha. I still feel bad that official sec4 gatherings always cmi but when the few of us catch up tgt it's always fun. Oh wells. These would be the friendships that would stay the same, no? :) Labels: friends, school days, tk C. |