|
let's keep track of time
Sunday, August 15, 2010, 22:27
Kimchi Kids I$BlogItemTitle$> Today's outing wasn't that bad afterall. Went out with Kerui and Peks today to help them with Kor's birthday present. The fact that K naturally said that they were sharing B&J tgt shocked me at the ease they 'embrace' me into their clique of friends. Which was odd to me. Considering I don't really know them yah. Then K went on to mark her English papers while Peks and I played Pictureka haha. Which felt awkward at first then it became fun. Then we went to print Kor's photos and buy glue and headed to Sakae to dine. Cheryl (sp?) joined in later and that was my first time meeting her. She's also a teacher! Our conversation was pretty interesting - ranging from people, K and C's friendship, law, medicine (P is studying med), KK etc. I thought I would feel left out, but they were really nice and friendly. I may not really know them (since ours is a facebook friendship) but they didn't make me feel that way the whole time. Which felt comforting. My first few older friends! P is Bro's age. K and C are 25. Me 20. Mmm. And today, while we were out, I was reminded/jolted back to the reason I studied law. I can't believe I forgot all about you. :( :( :( But now I see some directions, some answers to the questions this morning. :) Labels: Kimchikids C. |