|
let's keep track of time
Friday, August 20, 2010, 19:31
Life's crossroads.$BlogItemTitle$> At 14, you choose the subject combination you want to take for O levels. I chose 8 subjects (+1 Chinese), double science physics chem, double humanities pure geog history elect. At 16, you choose the Junior College you want to attend. I chose Victoria. At 18, you choose the University you want to attend, the degree you want to graduate with, the country you want to be in. I chose University College London because its law school is an excellent academic institution with sufficient emphasis on moulding undergraduates into future lawyers. So I went London. Now, at 20, I have to choose again. The specialisation, the firms to apply, the country I want to be in for years after graduation. What heavey burden. I don't know if I'm rational enough to know what's best for me. I don't know if this is the way I want to shape my life and future. On hindsight, not being able to decide on your own, would be much much worse. Labels: career, future, thoughts C. |