|
let's keep track of time
Sunday, August 1, 2010, 16:17
Of randomness II$BlogItemTitle$> 1. I bought another working pants. :D There's so much I want right now: High-waisted dark blue jeans from Topshop at 93SGD, black skinnys from Topshop also at 93SGD (SO EX OMG. I shall check them out in London.) From Zara, white and navy teeshirts of the same design (LDN LDN LDN!) 2. Instax 210 is out because it's HUGE. like bigger than my face. :O So it's down to the atypical fujifilm instax mini 7. :( But I don't like how the film size is so small. Old school polaroids are just too expensive, hard to find (Not really, ebay/amazon works) and finding films will be a pain in the neck. Alternatively, maybe I should get a Holga. Film is much cheaper, but hard to find as well (who uses film nowadays cmon) and 5SGD for 30 over pics? And holga images are nice too. And Fotohub develops them/scans them into CDs so they are 'digital' too. BUT I don't know how long this obsession over photography will last. So I shall wait and see. 3. So meanwhile I shall stick to what I love the best/so far: Buying clothes and bags :D (Can't buy shoes because they don't really come in my size. Woe. :( ) 4. I saw the twins. I never knew how to differentiate them so there you go, I have no idea who was it that I saw but I saw one of them. I figured it might be the friendlier one (haha imo.) since he smiled at me first. 5. I saw you. Did you? Labels: random C. |