let's keep track of time




Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 19:07
She was torn between what she want and what she need

I felt a bit stressed out today. Mr G looked stress and that gives me pressure because I feel that I am liable to the case and any mistake on my part might jeopardise the million(s)-dollar case. Is this how it'll feel like (or worse) next time? I'm pretty sure this is not confined to just litigation. Oh well. Breathing. Breathing slow and hard. Constant seeking for perfectionism will be my greatest fall if I let this consume me. Breathe.

On a lighter note, Mr C and G took J and I out for lunch. Which was the exact same place I went to when I first joined ACRA. Treated by my bosses at the same place! Uncanny, to quote bro. I thought it was weird, considering I don't have much to say, and when I do, I don't feel like I sound like a Singaporean. I think it's the slang acting up. Gotta stop.

Labels:


C.