|
let's keep track of time
Sunday, August 15, 2010, 14:37
Start of a new chapter.$BlogItemTitle$> Time waits for no man. I'm 20 already, almost there, almost becoming a full-blown adult who has to be responsible for herself and family. Responsibilities. Things I want to pursue. Too many. I still want to enjoy the frivolous things I've been sinking myself in. Dramas, stories, comics, shopping. Brainless taiwanese variety shows. I dread the day I am accountable to someone, whoever it is. Parents, society, others. Whatever. I don't want to. I want to be a sloth and a menace to society. The sort of unproductive person in the labour market. But nope. No can do. I need to be responsible for financing/supporting myself and my frivolous past times. And this simply means getting a damn job. Maybe firstly, I should stop conforming to societal expectations. Break out of my comfort zone/safety path. I need to know if the legal sector is where I want AND need to belong, not just either. I'm blabbering. Labels: thoughts C. |