let's keep track of time




Saturday, August 21, 2010, 13:09
Wardrobe Woes.

I just sorted my clothes again! This time I've dumped 15 pieces into the recycle bag. I think Mom prolly would get Lorna to send some home. I like it when I clear my clothes but I feel extremely guilty because I know 1. I spent money on them and now I'm wasting them when they are perfectly wearable. 2. I'm wasting them because I don't like it anymore / not my style / too small (last point is extremely saaaaaaad.) 3. I'll be buying more to replace them hahahahahahaha.

And I realised I really brought a lot of clothes to London! My Singapore collection is so puny and pathetic now. :( I don't want to know what'll happen when I return to Singapore eventually with my whole incredible stash of clothes heh. I'm pretty sure the winter clothes will be a pain in the neck - but I guess Mom will manage them. We have a wardrobe of winter wear afterall... heh.

When Mommiiee and I went to Far East on Wednesday, I was pleasantly surprised to find that there are so many shops I have not explored in FEP! And so many new funky clothes (which I believe to be imported from Korea / Japan. I WANT TO GO KOREAAAAA WAHHHHHHHHHH.) Well, at least now I have two places I want to go once I end my internship - 1. Haji Lane 2. FEP again!

Oh but I want to restrict myself to just 20 pieces this time round when I return to LDN. Mmmm.

Labels: ,


C.