|
let's keep track of time
Thursday, September 9, 2010, 21:59
Ten of the day.$BlogItemTitle$> 1. I have failed to go running this week. Sadx. 2. I'm astonished to see that my right eye degree has gone up to hit 700. Sadx. 3. Impatience is the word to describe how I feel right now towards my hair's growth speed. Sadx. 4. I want to buy the electronic/heating curler and perm my hair in big nice locks. When my hair grows out another 20cm that is. Sadx. 5. Descriptive morality is an arse. I haven't tackled normative morality, Hart's Concept and the Ethics of Morality. And then my one thousand eight hundred word essay. Sadx. 6. I don't really want to go back now because I don't want to leave my comfort zone = family. Sadx. 7. I want to leave right now because coming life in London would be so exciting and hectic, or I hope it would be. 8. I am still at Alice but at Through the Looking Glass. Endurance... 9. Time is short but there's too many things to do and too little time to do them, not to mention having to meet people for one last time. As well as Inertia. 10. I haven't lost that goddamn 2 kg. Labels: daily boring life C. |